Friday 2 February 2007

Smoke Free Day 6

Been ok today really. Went to the doc and one of the things I talked about was giving up and how long should I expect to wait for my sinuses, tubes, ear, etc to clear. I've been told approx 3 months before I notice any changes in my head, so roll on 3 months, that's all I have to say on that one!

Haven't felt the need for any lozenges, which I'm pleased about, I'll see if the nurse would like them for her sample stock as I know she doesn't have any 1mg lozenges teehee. I'm going to give the gum and microtabs back to her as well....thanks, but no thanks..

Went shopping today and gosh, is it me, or is it expensive to want to eat healthily? Got plenty of fruit and other things to stick in my moosh should the need to tackle a craving arise! I am worried about putting on weight, especially after I've naturally lost so much over the past few months. This is what encouraged me to go out and buy healthily.

I cannot believe the changes in me so quickly, it is incredible that I can say so far, so (amazingly) good!!

No comments: