Sunday 18 February 2007

Smoke Free Days 19, 20 & 21

To be honest, there's nothing much to report other than a couple of little things. One being that I'm aware I'm telling more people I've given up and feeling good about it and that I do notice when I'm eating, I'm still thinking that the after-meal cigarette would still be nice. I wouldn't call that a craving, just habit-forming thought process, I'm guessing! It's not even temptation. What it is telling me, however, that once a smoker, always a smoker - kinda like being an alcohol or drug addict really, I would presume, anyway.

Oh yes, I've also noticed that since giving up, walking Monty is even more of a pleasure. My walking speed has increased and I'm not getting breathless going up the hill in the park! Also really good news is that problems with blood rushing to my head when exercising, well, at least when walking, has now ceased, I'm over the moon about that!

No comments: