Sunday 14 January 2007

I'm cutting down!

Well I've decided to cut down on my smoking before my quit date to hopefully make it easier for myself to stop completely. When I'm at home in Milton Keynes, I can easily get through 20 a day. However, when I stay down in London, I tend to smoke less anyway as the places I stay are smoke free environments.

So whilst I've been here in London, I've been cutting down dramatically only smoking approximately 5 a day (on to buying 10s now as well), and it's a little tough at times, especially when I crave my "after meal" cig, but overall, I seem to be doing really well. I've also made the decision to make my car and my place in MK smoke-free zones. So hopefully, when I get back there, I'll be better able to cope with my reduced intake.

That's the theory anyway.......I'll let you know if it works out that way!

No comments: