Thursday 18 January 2007

Update for the last 3 days

Well, 5.5 cigs on Monday, 5 yesterday and today, well, I've only actually had one. I tested myself to see how long I could go without buying any more cigs. I got to midnight and gave in. I'm not complaining, I'll probably still have one in a min b4 I head to bed, but you know what? from 20, to 5 and now to 2, I'm very proud of myself.

I guess I know I didn't really need to go out to buy the cigs, but hey, this is all the build up to me giving up! I can allow my control freak nature to kick in from Valentines Day and I'm not going to beat myself up over having what appears to be now, a maximum of 5 a day!


Aside from all that, went to the doc today for something else but mentioned I'm about to give up and I was told that they have a smoking clinic there and I have now made an appointment to see the nurse there. What help she can be, I don't know, but I may as well use the resources available to me, why not eh?

Watch this space......

No comments: