Tuesday 6 February 2007

Smoke Free Day 10

Been a funny ol' day really, cravings seem to be on the increase and after having a read-around on the good old interweb, I discover that it's possibly due to stress. The last couple of days have been a bit mentally stressful, so it would seem to fit. Some talking has been done tonight so hopefully the stress will decrease and as a result, the cravings. Watch this space.........

Looked at the cigs behind the counter at Tesco for the first time today, saw how much a pack of 10 were and grinned to myself thinking.."nearly £3.......can I remember when 20 were £3? Yes I can."...and that was that, didn't think of buying them.

Oh yes, just remembered a dream I had either last night or the night before........I was in the front room at my brother's with a friend of mine who lit a cigarette and with that I lit up as well and after having one puff, I looked at my hand, realised I'd lit up and said "you see, just cos you've lit a cigarette, I automatically lit one up too". With that, I put it out and broke it in half. I thought to myself....I've ruined it now, all that work for nothing tsk, it's all spoiled now.

No comments: